Category Archives: Marketing

How Re-Targeting Works To Improve Conversion Rates And Awareness

Web analytics show that only 2% of shoppers make a purchase on their first visit to an e-commerce website. The other 98% window shop and rarely come back to buy. This is where re-targeting comes in. Re-targeting is an online marketing practice, developed and employed by masterminds, that involves embedding cookies in people’s browsers. This practice records which products browsers ... Read More »

Unexpected Robo Calling Advantages For Modern Day Business Owners

Robo calling is contacting potential customers using telephone calls with pre-recorded messages. Often used by political campaigns during election season, they are also popular among telemarketing companies used by all types of businesses from lawn care companies to pet groomers. Public opinion of robo calling is generally low because they are impersonal. There have also been scams and phishing attacks ... Read More »

Marketing And Branding Differences To Help Owners Learn Best Practices

There is much confusion about the exact definitions of marketing and branding. Most consumers seem to confuse the two. This makes it difficult for businesses to distinguish them as different concepts when it comes to benchmark hospitality and other concepts. As a business owner, you need understand the differences between marketing and branding in order to utilize them more effectively. ... Read More »

Small Business Advertising Ideas For Budget Conscious Business Owners

Small businesses require plenty of advertising in order to compete with big chains and corporations. Unfortunately, a lot of small businesses lack the resources necessary to run costly ad campaigns. If you are budget-conscious business owner in need of marketing strategies for your business, consider using one of the many cost-free advertising methods, including social media tips, in this post. ... Read More »

Best Contact Manager Apps To Organize Business Connections

Contact management software is essential if you are a business owner. It allows you to organize your business contacts and access them more efficiently than you did in the days where unique business cards were actually used. This is usually included as a feature in CRM software, which in addition offers a host of other features that are beneficial to ... Read More »

Low-Cost Internet Marketing Strategies For Small Business Advertising

Small businesses boast better customer service and fairer pricing than their larger competitors. However, they often lag behind big corporations in terms of name recognition. These businesses lack the resources necessary to run big marketing campaigns. In situations like this, small businesses can turn to the internet for assistance. Online marketing tools are cost-effective and easy to use. If you ... Read More »

Best Types Of Market Research For Awareness Targeting And Acquisition

Conducting market research is the first step towards successful marketing, whether you plan to use generational marketing strategies or guerilla marketing practices. Through techniques like surveying, you can obtain information about your customers’ needs. You can gain valuable information about competitors, as well. There are several different market research methods. If you are a business owner, you are probably interested ... Read More »

Scroll To Top