Based in Jacksonville, Florida, Sawgrass Asset Management is a well-reputed, registered investment advisor, fully owned by employees. Since its inception, Sawgrass Asset Management has continuously expanded its area of expertise, providing comprehensive investment management services to clients. The established investment management firm mainly serves corporate accounts, banking or institutions and investment companies. In addition, Sawgrass Asset Management extends its services to government, endowment and municipal retirement accounts.
Even individuals can take advantage of the customized equity, fixed income and balanced portfolio services the company offers. This way, you do not have to keep Googling “What stocks should I buy?” any time you have a little bit more money to throw into your brokerage account. Sawgrass Asset Management has launched equity mutual funds, benefiting the individual clients. What’s more, the asset management firm offers a number of other profitable investment products. In order to help you comprehend the diverse services it offers, this post explores the different services by Sawgrass Asset Management.
Unique Vision Of Success
The primary mission of Sawgrass Asset Management is to assist clients satisfactorily in achieving their investment goals. This respected investment management firm envisions success as exceeding the expectations of clients. In order to support the investment goals of clients, Sawgrass Asset Management acquires investment resources at the right time. No doubt, operating as an independent investment group has afforded it the flexibility to make quick business decisions.
Focused Operations Strategy
Despite being at the summit of success, Sawgrass Asset Management still holds meetings at the beginning of a week, clarifying client service goals. The firm holds a monthly Partners’ meeting with all its equity holders to discuss important matters like new business opportunities, Nasdaq Exchange strategies and organizational goals. Then, partners of this respected investment management firm attend quarterly strategic sessions, discussing mid and long term firm initiatives. Strongly committed to deliver superior investment management services, Sawgrass Asset Management continuously reviews their organizational strategies. As a result, the company is usually on the right track to achieving best possible returns for client investments.
Wide Range Of Investment Products
With the aim of helping clients earn profits, Sawgrass Asset Management maintains a diversified investment portfolio. By combining outstanding investment vehicles, analytics consulting and innovative strategies, this investment management firm consistently delivers return on clients’ investments. Some of Sawgrass Asset Management’s various investment products are the following:
- Focused Growth Equity: To offer significant value through different market cycles, Sawgrass Asset Management conducts qualitative analysis of thousands of stocks. In the next step, the reputed firm uses fundamental analysis methods, narrowing down best ideas portfolios. In addition, the fifteen to twenty stocks selected as Focused Growth Equity are rebalanced quarterly, delivering better returns.
- Diversified Large Growth Equity: Since its inception, the Diversified Large Growth equity has followed a well defined investment philosophy. On top of that, the company’s unique approach ensures stable earning patterns. Plus, the Diversified Large Growth equity concentrates on companies with higher earning potential than their peer groups. As a consequence, clients receive above average stock appreciation potential.
- Small Cap Growth Equity: The Small Cap Growth Equity focuses on domestic stocks with greater earning potential. The company’s in depth fundamental research improves the structure of disciplined investments. Their ability to identify small companies with incredible growth momentum makes its Small Cap Growth Equity a profitable investment vehicle.
- Genesis Small Growth Equity: The Genesis Small Growth Equity investment tool from Sawgrass is compromised of small cap funds. These small cap stock investments are selected from roughly 1,200 companies with market caps between $300M and $4.5B. As with all their other services, Sawgrass Asset Management applies their expert analysis to make small cap investments that will benefit your bottom dollar.
- High Quality Core Fixed Income: Primarily, Sawgrass Asset Management’s High Quality Core Fixed Income investment manages the duration of investment grade securities. It conducts strategic sector evaluations and specific security analysis. Managed according to the Barclays Capital US Aggregate Index, the High Quality Core Fixed Income’s average maturity is 6 to 12 years.
- Short Term Fixed Income: With an effective duration of 2-3 years, Sawgrass Asset Management’s Short Term Fixed Income utilizes stringent quality screening methods. It applies advanced sector allocation and security selection to deliver high returns. Surely, this is an option for specialized investors.
There are many reasons to choose Sawgrass Asset Management as your investment management partner when you start investing. You will be surprised to know that its investment group has worked together over 20 years. Quite naturally, they work in synergy, devising effective investment strategies. Above all, Sawgrass Asset Management always gives priority to clients’ investment goals, returning substantial profits.
Another Useful Sawgrass
In addition to all the benefits you could experience using Sawgrass Asset Management Management, you can also benefit from the services of another company by the name of Sawgrass. This company’s motto: “The Art of What’s Next,” should give you a bit of an idea what this company does. SawgrassInk is a digital printing agency that provides creative applications and projects for those looking to profit from sports or any other kind of business. If you want to find out more about them, visit the SawgrassInk website.
Image from http://www.tnooz.com/article/hotel-asset-management-is-not-just-about-costs-it-must-include-internet-marketing/