Category Archives: Human Resources

Employee Training Tracking Software For Small And Medium Businesses

Training can have a great impact on employee retention, motivation, and work performance. But if you train employees without monitoring their results, you may soon find yourself wondering why you can’t see any great improvement. For one thing, your training programs might be boring and confusing, and trainees can’t muster up the motivation to complete them. The best way to ... Read More »

How To Write A Basic Employee Handbook For Your Business

There are several steps to follow when learning how to write a basic employee handbook for your business. Typically, companies use handbooks as a repository for all formally written policies. However, more than 40% of Gen Y are not reading a majority of their handbooks while more than 10% have never even opened a handbook. As a member of HR, ... Read More »

How To Get Online Employment Law Advice From A Business Attorney

There are several steps to get online employment law advice from a business attorney. In today’s dynamic business world, employment laws are constantly changing. Company executives may feel a sense of uncertainty on how to recruit, onboard, and retain employees legally. As a business owner, the first step is to find a reliable, informative, and credible attorney to provide employment ... Read More »

Top HR Software You Should Use In Your Company

Being an HR is not an easy job. You are the one who allows people to enter the company you’re working in, and you have a big responsibility on you to make these people happy. Recruitment became even harder in recent years because of the countless new professions that appeared on the market with the rapid development of the IT ... Read More »

How To Complete Professional Payroll Certifications Courses Online

There are many steps to complete professional payroll certification courses online. As a millenial in marketing, this can help you get a job. Payroll certification courses are designed to equip users with the necessary skills to enter a career in payroll services. PCC offers training interfaces, administrative tips, and answer explanations. Aspiring payroll service professionals can learn valuable insight into ... Read More »

5 Best Certified Home Staging Courses For Realtors

There are various best certified home staging courses for realtors. Individuals are taking these courses to receive certifications, resources and connections in the home staging industry. Many programs provide interior design basics and foundational skills to become a successful stager. As a realtor, taking home staging courses can save you energy and money by not having to outsource a staging ... Read More »

How To Get A Paralegal Certificate Without A Degree

There are several steps to get a paralegal certificate without a degree. Paralegal certifications require intensive studies and examinations to meet employer requirements. Since there is no official certification exam, job hunters can easily get certified without a four-year college degree. As a job seeker, you should obtain a paralegal certificate to demonstrate your commitment, experience, and knowledge in the ... Read More »

5 Best Health Insurance Comparisons For Small Business Owners

There are several best health insurance comparisons for small business owners. According to the industry leading foundations, the employer premium average was about $7,000 per worker. Employers pay about 80%, while the employee covers the other 20%. Small businesses are legally required to provide health insurance if there are 50 or more full-time employees. As a small business owner, you ... Read More »

How To Become A Virtual Assistant With No Experience

If you are looking for a flexible job with good pay, consider becoming a virtual assistant. By providing virtual assistant services, you can create your own hours, manage your schedule, and work from home. Working As A Virtual Assistant Virtual assistant remote work supports clients with tasks you can do from the convenience of a computer. When working as a ... Read More »

Scroll To Top